Rest of tonight Clear. Lows around 29. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph becoming south 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Sunday Sunny. Highs around 61. South winds 15 to 20 mph becoming southwest 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Gusts around 30 mph. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows around 36. West winds 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Monday Sunny. Highs around 59. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday night Clear. Lows around 33. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Tuesday Sunny. Highs around 53. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Lows around 33. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 52. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 38. Thursday Cloudy. Chance of rain showers in the morning, then rain showers likely in the afternoon. Highs around 51. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 39. Friday Partly sunny. Highs around 55. Friday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 41. Saturday Partly sunny. Showers likely in the morning. Highs around 56. Chance of rain 60 percent.